TIPS FOR GETTING TO A HUMAN:
1. Dial O, or try multiple zeros
2. You can add the # key or the * key before and after a 0
3. Dial multiples of other numbers 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, etc.
4. Being silent sometimes works (believe it or not some people still have rotary phones)
5. Speak non-sensible phrases to confuse computer
6. Try speaking and repeating "Operator" or "Customer Service"
7. If there is a company directory, press just one letter and then try to connect to that person
and then may transfer you or give you an inside phone number
8. Make sure once you get a human, ask for the direct line to call (and then email us with it!)
DIAL A HUMAN DIRECTIONS
THE FINE PRINT:
This is a simple website list that is compiled by the users, internet resources, user suggestions, a lot of research and phone dialing and a lot of unusual methods. Sometimes a company discovers you know the "back line" or shortcut prompts and they change them so that they can "maintain employee efficiency". Every effort will be exercised to maintain the site and we apologize for
any misinformation dispensed. After all, remember, a human compiled this list. Please help the internet community by reporting bad
links, inaccurate or disconnected prompts as it will be appreciated. Or if you have a new number or prompt, please share it!
We will NEVER give your personal information to anyone else.
Press 0. Or say "Speak to Agent"
Press 0 0 0.
Dont press or say anything.
Press 00 at each prompt.
Press 2 6.
Press 3 4 2.
Press 1 0 0.
Repeatedly press # at each prompt.